INTERNS & GRADUATES
We offer a number of one-year internships for students, which will give you the kind of accountability you’re unlikely to find elsewhere. For a start, you’ll join a team. Which means you’ll enjoy more responsibility than most. And we’ll trust you to make your mark on real projects, influence future policy and prove yourself in a fast-moving business.
Things change so quickly round here that we can’t be specific about the kind of projects you’ll be working on. But we can guarantee that you’ll be totally immersed in our business. It’s exhilarating stuff –there’s a lot to take in and plenty of pressure. So you need the ability to cope with changing demands. But you’ll get regular support and feedback from your manager and the rest of the team. So the best way to develop your skills and learn about our business is to get stuck in.
Whatever your degree subject, on one of our internships, you could soon be involved in a broad range of activities in one of these teams:
- In Product Marketing, you will be responsible for Market Intelligence, analysing trends and providing insights which will help shape the future of our cars. You will provide a range of support for the team during the launch phase from providing information to internal and external stakeholders, to supporting events where the cars are brought to life.
- In Fleet Sales, you will play a key role within a successful commercial team and gain invaluable business experience. You will liaise with a variety of Customers, Dealers, Suppliers and Contractors to support the Field Sales team and actively contribute to our sales targets in addition to attending industry events.
- At the Hyundai Motor UK Training Academy, you will work with industry experts, creative agencies and learning specialists and be at the forefront of a number of tactical incentive programmes to drive engagement. You will provide valuable support to the team in the planning, delivery and reporting of key training and development activities.
- In Finance, you will have the opportunity to add value to this billion pound business as you build a solid foundation for your future as a financial accountant. An ambitious individual, you’ll be keen to bring forward-thinking ideas and solutions to your team.
- In Sales Support, you will play a key role within a successful commercial team and gain valuable business experience. You will be responsible for providing Sales Operations support for the Field Sales and actively contribute to our sales targets in addition to attending industry events.
Exciting. Challenging. Innovative. Exciting (again). These are just some of the clichés you’d expect to hear from people on an internship at Hyundai Motor UK.
But we wanted to give you a true impression of what it’s like. The hard work. The pressure. The real work. So find out what it’s really like to be an employee at Hyundai from people who’ve experienced it for themselves, our employees.
In their own words
You want real responsibility and accountability. You want to get stuck in, get involved with lots of different things and learn fast. Then it’s time you launched your career with Hyundai. Our students are always surprised at how much they learn during their placement, hopefully this site’s given you a good idea whether this is the place for you
Your actual start date will depend on your availability and the needs of the department you’ll be working in. We’re probably looking at June or July 2019 start dates for successful candidates.
All roles are based at our head office in High Wycombe and offer a salary of £17,500 for internships. Plus a range of benefits including 25 days holiday and a car leasing scheme.Apply for one year Internship programme